Tuesday 28 December 2010

Day one....

So today is not a good day start to this thing, i have had  to go to the dreaded dentist of death, im telling you it sucks... to top that off I got stopped by the poice and fined for speeding, they say trouble comes in three's i am waiting for the third now, but we will see if it comes or not. New year is nearly upon us all, to which we will wave goodbye to the up's and downs of 2010 and move into 2011 with a clear mind and a firm grasp on the future.... hopefully 2011 will start better than 2010. So what to do with the rest of the day? I might write some music or I might relax in a bath have a nap then re-arrange my bedroom, not quite sure, i will keep you posted.
        At least someone made me very happy today, seeing her makes me smile a lot :D... I am still obessed by my new dressing gow, its amazing.... ill put a picture up later :P anyway i will cose this post short as I have a lot to do such as decide on what i will do.... so talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment