Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day somewhere inbetween

So a new year and a lot of change, so I will just sum my feelings up in a poem...

Sometimes...

Sometimes I get a bit scared, when I think of you,
Sometimes I wonder what we are and what we should do,
Sometimes I get panicked and I say the wrong things,
Sometimes I just dream of giving you a big diamond ring,

Sometimes you confuse me with what you say,
Sometimes you make me feel special in every little way
Sometimes I know when you hurt inside,
Sometimes all I want to do is stand by your side

Sometimes we discover things that we never want to tell
these little things can be confusing but the mean only well,
But sometimes we find out what it is that makes us smile,
For me that is you, so I will wait a little while
For you to decide what makes you smile and what makes you feel worthwhile.

MIKE JARVIS 04/01/11


No comments:

Post a Comment